Starting from scratch in a new community is overwhelming and you are probably facing challenges we have all encountered. Good news, you are not alone. The Comox Valley Newcomers’ Club offers opportunities to make friends, discover different interests, learn unique skills, and have fun. The Comox Valley is a wonderful place; we are confident the Newcomers’ Club can help you transition to your new life.
Why join Newcomers’ Club?
- Meet women who, like you, have recently moved to the Comox Valley and are forming new friendship groups.
- Explore and join a variety of indoor and outdoor activities available through the Club.
- Receive a monthly newsletter and learn about Club activities and events and opportunities to connect with new friends.
- Link to over 200 members in the Members Directory.
- Find opportunities for volunteering and becoming engaged in the Club and the community.
- Once a member, you can access our website’s Members Only section for photos, updates, and up-to-date Club News.
What our Members say about the Club:
“Newcomers’ helped me discover amazing walking trails, great restaurants, interesting activities and fabulous new friends.” Linda R.
“It took me no time to connect with a wonderful bunch of active and outdoorsy women.” Nell vW
We are a social club that is open to anyone who:
- identifies as a woman,
- is 19 years or older,
- has moved to the Comox Valley within the last two years.